Thank you kind sir you truly are a magnificent gent.
V0.018 08/17/2020 - RoboCorp
- New Area - Happy Robot in New Kowloon
- New Area - Metacorp Tower
- Police database "codex" located in police station back-office
- New Cruiser model and animation
- AR HUD no longer triggers when holding items
- Persistent Radio stations [Synth-FM, Massive-FM, Technolust-FM]
- New bullet hit VFX
- Clunker damage reactions and deaths added
- 2 weapon upgrades available from Juan at Uneeda in Old Tech Town
- Drastically improved autonav performance and load time.
- Updated AR UI
- Art updates
- Intro mission "Precinct 303" updated
More information in install folder files "LOW-FI Emulator Guide.docx" for emulator information.
"LOW-FI.txt" for general development information and "changelog.txt" for change log history.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Oh boy I know what I'm doing after work today!
I truly appreciate the regular updates/improvements over time, and look forward to (hopefully) being able to visit 24 hour bars/restaurants and such that tease us all in New Kowloon City. I know that eventually we will see interactive AI/synths, which is really going to bring the game to a new level. No one else is doing what you're doing, which is why I keep downloading the game after each new release.
I am so excited for these new updates. Its brings so much joy anticleric. Going to enter the Low-Fi world now and see these new improvements. Edit: After i download the new file. LOL Edit 2: There seems to be a bug when you go in to the psych room to the right in the Police HQ, once you go in the door will not open back up and there is no way out.
Ah, you have to get closer to the table to start the evaluation. I should make that radius a bit bigger :)
Thanks for the report, feedback and support! :)
Cancel that.. it was indeed broken. Putting out a hotfix now.
And, hot fix posted. :)
Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
Hello, Anticleric. I bought the game a few days back, and I sent you a G-Mail about the Discord Server. I hope it's not too much of a bother that I'm asking you here.