With the Rift S this new update will only launch through steamvr. I do prefer my games on steam but every time I get into the patrol car I am standing on top of it and have to press A 2 or 3 times to get back inside.
V0.024 - Overhaul
- Added options to Movement menu in AR HUD
- City flight lighting improved.
- Fixed strafing issues across all platforms
- Removed 3rd person flight Cruiser model and restored cockpit
- Fixed re-centering issue on SteamVR
- Updated engine version to Unity 2019.4 in preparation for DLSS support
- INVASION! arcade game temporarily out of order for repairs.
- Updated radio in capsule apartment with proper stations
- Fixed a spelling error on the cruiser overhead panel
- Beta LIV support (Only works in STANDING mode)
- Custom radio station (add your own music) [users/USERNAME/AppData/IRIS VR/LOW-FI/]
- Beta Graphics Settings located in the AR HUD (Will be added to main menu later)
- Left Handed control option
- Updated Diner area
- Database attendant voiced
- Credits on AR HUD now reflect actual credits
- Fixed Teleport in Underground
- Fixed Teleport at Psych Eval
- Minor optimizations to city map
More information in install folder files "LOW-FI Emulator Guide.docx" for emulator information.
"LOW-FI.txt" for general development information and "changelog.txt" for change log history
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Pushing an update right now to address this. Thanks for the report!
Good day! I just purchased this game and I was wondering how I can get access to the Discord?
Send an email to my name here at gmail and Ill hook you up :)
I purchased this game how eactly to i update it to the newest version, its been months xince i put in my headset and the game has an old version and will not start.
You can redownload the zip again and just overwrite your old installation. Or if you use the itch app, it should update automatically and only download the changes.
Thanks for the update. You're a star.
I wonder if there would be a way to allow the Game Emulation to happen across several machines in the arcade? or just One Rom Per machine? I"m finding that my games are not working correctly in a couple ways. If I click on a game Rom in the list at the Arcade or the Gameboy, thats not always the game that starts playing.The Sound is also an issue, all the Emulated games have a pulsing sound issue. Not sure why that is, but having Quinns is absolute Gold.I worked on Tron:Legacy, and its Insane to be able to go into the arcade in VR.Keep up the Great work, and please do let me know if you have a fix for my arcade problems pls!
Ha! Busted. Glad someone recognized it! ;)
The emulators are still a bit of a problem, the sound thing drives me insane. Programmer doesn't even notice it. haha. The main issue right now is that there are more pressing things to work on. Hopefully down the line a bit we can give them a bit more love. Im not sure what the menu issue is, but I'll add it to the trello board to look at in the future.
Glad you're digging it so far though!
I think its to do with the Room, the Arcade environment...I think its a muddled echo or reverb effect that the emulator sound is under,and the levels (Gain) is overloading perhaps,it has that repeating vibe to it. Maybe its the Bot thats walking the room? it seems small in there for that guy to be bashing around in the small room. Honestly though, for ME, the Emulators, ROMs and Quinns arcade is the point to booting up Low-Fi at the moment, I've walked around and seen the rest, but I Really like the VR space, the music, and being able to play the old games from when I was a kid in VR, I Play Low-Fi for the arcade for sure. Super diggin it Blair, just keep kickin ass buddy!
Keep the updates coming, this is easily my biggest "wish list" game in VR to date. Can't wait to see the environments become more populated with characters and interaction - but so far each update has been solid and the improvements notable. We better be able to "make it rain" in the strip club at some point :D Great job so far!!!
If I buy the game here will I get it on steam when it releases?