Last time I played this was towards the end of 2019. I'm extremely happy to see this still actively being worked on. I have almost every VR game but I'm more excited for this game than any other one by FAR. Keep up the good work!
V0.32 Jumping the gun
- Input mapper for Cruiser (press backspace to edit mapping outside of VR)
- We include default maps for Saitek X52, Logitech Flight Yoke Pro and Flight Pedals Pro as well as a fall back mapping for most game pads.
- Crypto mining system propagated
- Ad boards added (not yet working)
- Ship radio volume control
- Leap motion support for cruiser
- Expanded Police station (lockdown and backdoor to Quartermaster)
- Save stations added (not yet working)
- Crafting benches added (not yet working)
- Fixed cruiser re-centering bug on Steam headsets (I think)
- Fixed loud audio pop in cruiser scene
Run "LOW-FI Non-VR.bat" for Non-VR version
More information in install folder files "LOW-FI Emulator Guide.docx" for emulator information.
For Custom radio station add your own music to c:\users\<USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\IRIS VR\LOW-FI\
"LOW-FI.txt" for general development information/instructions and "changelog.txt" for change log history
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Do not care about clicks, just wanted to show how well these guys covered Vangelis - Bladerunner and the feel of the immersion with LOW-FI. I'm very excited for this release!
I clicked it anyway!
Thanks Anticleric, you guys are doing an amazing job with this release. A lot of buzz for sure!
its fantastic, i did the same a while back and it gave me chills, i think the hardest part was finding a digital version of the br soundtrack everything was smooth sailing.
Crypto mining system propagated?