I love you #sharethelove
v0.43 WMR hotfix
- Fixed WMR controller support
- Various clunker dialog addtions and behavior fixes
- Full non-VR support for keyboard and mouse and controllers
- Valentines decorations and collectables
- Added collectable comic books
- Updated Walk/Sprint speeds for non-VR mode
- Dual Sense support added
- Fixed various unresponsive controls in non-VR mode (cruiser UI and slot machines)
- Added various collectable and purchasable cockpit decorations
- Fixed null error after using autonav from capsule apartment
- Added city autonav waypoint
- Added ability to fast travel from cruiser cockpit
- Various non critical NPC conversations added
- Updated Diner to have random per day events.
- Added Docks to Diner
Run "LOW-FI Non-VR.bat" for Non-VR version Please run the LOW-FI.exe file directly (rather than through the itch launcher) for the VR version.
"LOW-FI.txt" for general development information/instructions and "changelog.txt" for change log history
More information in install folder files "LOW-FI Emulator Guide.docx" for emulator information.
For Custom radio station add your own music to c:\users\<USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\IRIS VR\LOW-FI\
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
how do i downloadf update i already purchased
Either click the download link on the page here, or (recommended) use the itch app and it will patch the latest update rather than downloading the entire game again.
Hey. I have two issues;
Any Save terminal I use fades to black, but doesn't come back up again. Things are still operational, as I can hear the room and the things in it change in 3D space as if I was walking around.
Second issue is I've now downloaded via Itch, but an Itch launch put it in Desktop mode. The only way to play via VR is to go to the folder and open the file manually. Is there a "launch VR" option on Itch?
Hi Ahticleric. Thank you for the update. The gun is now working for me! Can't wait to see what you add next. Thank you for still working on this with everything going on in the world. Stay safe.
what if i already bought the game do i have to pay for it again
No, not at all. Just sign in or use the app and grab the update.