I can't remember how to make this work in VR? Do I need to do something special? I played it in VR before on my PC and cleaned it out not too long ago and reinstalled it and I don't know what I did special to make it run in VR before😮☹
v0.44 Shamrocks and Shenanigans
AR HUD on by default. To disable in VR point your index finger and tap the side of your HMD. With a console controller, Press Circle/Y. With mouse and keyboard, press "R".
- Added St Patrick's day event / collectibles.
- Ships now explode when shot.
- Multiple new NPC dialogs with temp audio.
- Multiple NPC behavior updates.
- Improved loot tables and looting system.
- Credits on cruiser dash now update properly.
- 50 credits earned per minute patrolling.
- 50 credits lost per collision during patrols.
- Added many new "pickup" items.
- Added collectable comics to player apartment.
- Improved AR mode in many areas.
- Improved non-VR controls.
- Improved cruiser physics.
- Improved performance at Blackwater Diner.
- Some clunkers now drop what they're carrying on death.
- Fixed missing ad-console screens showing up white.
- Fixed bug forcing drop pickups while shooting.
- Fixed bug preventing HUD activation in VR if equip menu wasn't opened first.
Run "LOW-FI Non-VR.bat" for Non-VR version Please run the LOW-FI.exe file directly (rather than through the itch launcher) for the VR version.
"LOW-FI.txt" for general development information/instructions and "changelog.txt" for change log history
More information in install folder files "LOW-FI Emulator Guide.docx" for emulator information.
For Custom radio station add your own music to c:\users\<USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\IRIS VR\LOW-FI\
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Just run the EXE from the install folder while running your preferred VR software (Home or SteamVR).Launching from Itch doesnt work for some reason.
great updates, getting an error when saving at stations the game goes dark and i can still hear sounds.
Wow, this game has improved a lot! Thanks for adding the Reverb controller support.
One issue that I'm having is that when I tap any of the menus on my wrist, they appear waaaaay over to my right. I can kind of chase them by spinning in a circle, but mostly they're too far away to interact with. So things like my inventory, preferences, and the like. I was able to move it with my hand for a moment, but I haven't been able to replicate it since.
I suspect this has to do with resetting the camera in steamvr not applying to the menus as well.
Thank you! Looking into this. Hopefully fixed for the next update. Don't get dizzy and fall over chasing the UI! lol
hi, do all the updates load automatically or do i have to do something?
I seem to not be able to do anything apart from fly around and walk through areas, not much interaction at all. Love the feeling of the game but am a bit stumped right now.
If you use the itch app, updates come automatically, otherwise you have to download them from the website. The current version is alpha with a lot of the main content held back. It's coming in fast now though as we inch toward beta.
so do i have to download every update seperately or do i do a download of the game main file again?
If you use the app it only installed the changes, if you download it from the website, you grab the entire game again.
How do I get the itch app?
Sweet!, Happy about the roll, don't let anyone steal it.
This game nails the vibe.
Keep the faith and thanks.
i dont even know how long i’ve kept up with these updates, they’re phenomenal! you’ve come a long way!
This Adventure is the Greatest! and it keeps getting better! Thank-you. Cheers'
Impressive changelog! Thanks for the new version! :)